Saturday, August 30, 2014

You Are Loved

“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart.” Jeremiah 1:5. I love this verse. It is my absolute favorite verse in the Bible. It is a very beautiful message and it ‘hugs’ me per say. When I read it, I feel as if God is here and actually telling me this.
Everyone wants to feel loved. Everyone wants someone to say, “I love you” or at least be shown that they are loved. Everyone wants to feel wanted. Everyone wants to feel special. Everyone wants to fit in while still being unique. It’s all a part of human nature. This want to be loved, wanted, special, and to be unique while fitting in, is human. This verse has all of these components. God is telling you, “You are loved, you are special, you are wanted. You are unique, just like everyone else.” By telling me that He knew me before I was even formed in my mom’s womb shows me he loves me and wants me. He doesn't make mistakes, so I’m not a mistake, I’m wanted by Him. He wants me! He said he formed me before my mom knew about me, He must want me a whole lot to know me before anyone on earth does! The fact that he formed me means he took the time to say, “I want her to have a slightly larger nose with a big mouth and big teeth but don’t worry she’ll grow ‘into’ them. I want her to have bright red lips and big blue eyes which will later change color every once and a while, depending on what she’s wearing and the light in a room.” He didn't just throw together a mesh of DNA and saw, “Boom, here’s baby number 45,678,345,678,143... With only one new difference from baby 45,678,345,678,143...” He took the time to form me! He loves me that much to form me differently from every other person in the world. The fact that He says before I was born he set me apart makes me special. He made me Katarina Rose Fenn. He did not make me Sally Mia Rosencraft. He made me, me! He took me in His arms from the beginning and made me special and gave me purpose. Because He set me apart it means I’m unique from every other unique person in the entire world. He made everyone unique, He made you, you, and me, me. I may fit in, in some places, but no matter how much I fit in, I will always be me! God loves me, He wants me, He made me special, He made me unique.
This verse doesn't just apply to me though. I love this verse with all my heart, I love the Person who made it even more, but it isn't just for me. It’s for everyone. Not just Christians but Buddhists and Muslims and Atheists too. He loves every person. He made each person separately, specially, uniquely. No matter who you are or where you came from, He made you! He gave you a name, a personality, a life, and a purpose. He looked at each person before he placed them into their mother’s womb and said, “I love you. I made you special and unique. I have a purpose for you.” How does this feel? To be loved so much? I have no other way to say it, no other way to explain it. He loves YOU! He made YOU! You aren't just another mix of DNA. You are YOU because He made you that way. He doesn't make mistakes. So you can’t tell yourself how “ugly, unwanted, unloved, boring, fat, skinny, unworthy, etc.” He didn't make a mistake when He made you, so don’t say He did! It’s hard to think of someone actually loving you that much. But he isn't just someone, He’s the Almighty God and He loves YOU!

I love you too, whoever and wherever you are! Goodbye, until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment